Beauty & the Blog - video, lifestyle, beauty, and a blog -

Monday, May 12, 2014

OOTD - Movin' and groovin'!

I may have a slight love obsession with leggings. I mean I have them in every color imaginable, exhibit A below. So today I met with my dream team over at Game Show Network and we have a new show concept coming up and I'm so excited about it. Pretty much hosting is all I want to do right now so it's all I've been doing. I like using words and energy and tossing them at an audience. Also this is what I wore today, here's today OOTD- style watch - dressing up leggings so that you can perform normal every day functions without looking like you just came from the gym ;) 


It's all about dressing cute but more importantly, comfortable for me. Unless I'm on a stage or hosting a show, you won't find me in dresses and pumps. I like to dress up when I got out, but my daily grind look is just like this. Flats, leggings, a tank, an accessory, and a jacket or kimono. 

The flats are from Tieks link here, the pants are from JustFab here, and the necklace is from Twisted Faith Jewlery here. I love color blocking with my Tieks, I could very well be crazy, but I'm pretty sure red goes with everything! I also am obsessed with royal blue and these JF leggings hug like a glove and I feel like with an accessory and a jacket, that it's really day wear and not just sports wear. 

The tank is from Target here, and the jacket is from Forever 21 here, yes forever 21, that is where I'm at, not a day older.....ever. I've actually never worn my Twisted Faith necklace with anything other than a dressy look, so it was nice to get to wear it with a more casual look. 


I love that it has that antique-y feel yet it's simplistic, I can wear it with this tank and not feel like it's too much. I love the cuts in the stone, ( I love wearing stones period) but I also love the length. It sits just where my 3rd and 4th button would be if I had buttons on this tank. And the jacket, well I wear a jacket 24/7 even if it's warm out, so this distressed black denim jacket was nice to layer on top of it all. 

I have a video coming out this week of my hair and makeup look that I did here, so be on the look out for that. I've been inspired by fashion lately....and music. And macaroons. Odd combination I know, but that's what's happening with me. Do you like cute/comfy, or are you a dressy/formal kind of person? 


Have a wonderful day and happy Mother's Day to all your mommas out there! 


xoxo- Jess


No comments :

Post a Comment