Beauty & the Blog - video, lifestyle, beauty, and a blog -

Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year new things

Happy new yeearrrr! Sorry for the lack of posts here but I like to post when I have something to say not just post to post. But I finally have words to say! Wahooo for getting over this sicky feeling, got the flu over NYE and still fighting it but I missed blogging so here I am. 

Onward with the new year, I love that each year NYE brings on new possibilities in the year to come, new goals to set and achieve, and new starts. It really does remind us though that any day we can start over, set new goals, or begin again. 

2014 was an incredible year. Probably one of the best I've had in a while. I accomplished a lot of things this year both personally and professionally. You all had something to do with that too, so thank you for coming back to check in on my posts, share in my videos, and participate on social media. This space can be overwhelming at times, but so rewarding when you think about what it is that we really do. 

I crossed some things off my bucket list this past year, held on to my courage, let go of some people in my life that were toxic to me, and strayed from my comfort zone which was a good thing. 

This year I resolve to blog at least twice a week, post on my beauty channel twice a week and on my main channel twice a week, whewww that's a lot of posts! But I can do it, just have to take focus from other projects and redirect them back to my own business. I also need to learn how to take a day to rest. Like really rest. From work, from working out (this too I started on the 1st, like a real plan that I'll stick to like for reals), and just let my well refill. We have to remember to do that especially being creatives, we get burnt out. A lot. 

So I hope your new year had a kick ass kick start, I hope this year is incredible for you, set goals, give yourself a break sometimes, and remember that each day is a new chance. 

All the hugs, 

Jess xoxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment