Beauty & the Blog - video, lifestyle, beauty, and a blog -

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Staying young, raising a teenager, and giving back!

I'm raising a teenager guys! Pretty crazy right? My daughter is 17 years old. I have to say this over and over to people sometimes and I still can't believe it myself. Post coming soon on what it's like to have her go to college soon and my empty nesting! 

I get asked a lot about my skin care regime and lifestyle since I'm no longer in my 20's but still have 20 something skin (all hail the eye cream). I have a video on this that goes into detail about routines and the importance of drinking water and getting rest, but it's also genetic. Genes and lifestyle are the two main components I believe in skincare. Prevention prevention prevention!


Here are my current obsessions:



I was the face of this amazing campaign called the "ACURE pop up challenge" (see the whole series HERE) where I skipped around L.A. talking to strangers about skin care and if they knew what was really going on their skin and in their bodies. We talked to people of all ages at farmer's markets, at colleges, and from all walks of life. You'd be surprised how clueless we can all be when it comes to ingredients...yours truly included.

I fell in love with this company, what the brand stands for, and the story behind their products. If you love organic, all natural, and putting pure ingredients on your skin, hair, and eventually into your body, give this brand a try. 

Of course get your rest, drink a ton of water (I'm talking at least a gallon a day), be active, be well, be happy! And your skin, your body, your energy- will all reflect that. Follow my advice and your glowing skin will thank me later ;) And speaking of thanking (is that a word?), I want to thank all of you always supporting my work, and 10 of you personally - so I'm giving away TEN Acure Organics kits to the first 10 people to share this post on your social media! 

Have a beautiful week! See you later this week, right back here, to talk fad dieting, working out, and the other 'F' word....fruit. lol. More on that soon!


xoxo- Jess

***To enter into the ACURE giveaway, simply post a link to this post to your social media and share it, then screen grab it and email me at jessicalizamabusiness@gmail.com! First 10 to do so get a care package from yours truly! Thank you! <3***

1 comment :

  1. OMG, I can't believe it! I've been subscribed to you on YouTube for quite some time now but don't log in all that often because I haven't joined Google+ so I don't leave comments there any more (my YouTube channel is at https://www.youtube.com/user/misterpantybuns). My bad. I would never have guessed that you had teenage kids. You look so young!
    I've never used skincare products but I definitely should. The Agran products look good, and I can't get over how amazing you look! I could use some of that healthful diet and exercise too. I guess I'd better check back to see your next Post :)

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete