Beauty & the Blog - video, lifestyle, beauty, and a blog -

Friday, April 18, 2014

Cozy Casual and Kimono Crazed Inspired Outfits!

Here's my style watch for the weekend, I'm back with my Cotton Supply Co. tees and today I'm showing you how I take two of my favorite tees, same from yesterday's post, and pair them up with different patterns. 




First up, I took my 'Bel Air Vintage Black' tee and paired it with some black and white polka dot skinny jeans. Underneath the tee I wore a black lace bandeau and I loved how the red Tieks gave the look a pop of color. Color blocking in this way is fun for me since I don't venture out in bold colors very often! For accessories I kept it pretty simple since I was just taking my lil one out for a mommy/ daughter date, and wore a red African beaded necklace, grabbed my black tote, and of course went with my favorite pair of Aviator sunnies. 



And for the last look with my tee, I went with a super cute and trendy kimono look. I am OBSESSED with this kimono. Obsessed y'all! So I wore my 'OC White' tee with some basic black leggings, and brought back my favorite JustFab pumps, because well, they're everything! This floral print kimono I dress up sometimes with a black dress and sparkly jewels or I dress down like I did in this picture for a lunch meeting I went to with this beauty, Miya! For accessories I wore a silver vintage necklace, some plain silver stacked bangles, my grey tote from JustFab, and completed it all with my aviator sun glasses! Tadaaaa! 

So those are the 4 different ways I wear my favorite tees! You can click any of the highlighted text to shop the look, the Cotton Supply Co was kind enough to give everyone 20% off with the code Jess20 at checkout! I enjoy these style posts, so I hope you do also. Please tag me on Instagram and Twitter with your favorite way to wear a tee and I'm choosing a bunch of you to win a tee of my favorite style! 

Love you all so much, and rock on ya sexy beast!

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment