Beauty & the Blog - video, lifestyle, beauty, and a blog -

Sunday, April 20, 2014

OOTD - Mini Skirts and Crop Tops!

As much as I love lounging around in tees and leggings, and sporting my favorite casual chic styles, I really love to get all dressed up for a night out! In this case it was for a luncheon and then dinner party later that afternoon. So bring on the mini skirts and high heels I say! 


So for this occasion I wore my Scuba Peplum Mini Skirt with a The Muheeka long sleeved crop top, and my Steve Madden Deeny pumps. Talk about wowza, I felt like I was 6 feet tall (I'm really only 4'11 ;) and  I love stacking my rings these days so I have on a couple of PeachMeLA rings and their stacked gold necklace and out the door I went! 

I threw on my leather jacket in the evening, I'll post photos of that also, but something like this, dressed up, kind of rocker vibe, I felt like a lil bad ass ;) Thanks to StyleClubLA for personalizing my look, love those girls! Shop the look by clicking on the description of the look listed above and be sure to follow me on StyleClub! I'm designing a collection with them and I'll need your help! Happy trend setting you sexy thang you! xoxo - Jess ps never be afraid to show off some midriff ladies! Curves are beautiful! 








5 comments :

  1. dayamn girl! i wish i could show midriff. also, i'm afraid to have kids bc i don't feel like i can get back in shape after. :P you gotta show me how it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love you Esther! You will definitely get back into shape! I'll help you! We'll sweat together lol. Thank you for posting here, makes me so happy! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dam you look so hot in them heels..yum

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say theres no perfect woman, but you come very close my dear haha :) but your toes must have gotten a bit sweaty in those pumps huh?

    ReplyDelete