Beauty & the Blog - video, lifestyle, beauty, and a blog -

Friday, October 24, 2014

If the shoe fits!

Wear it! With everything am I right?! <---- I should totally do stand up! So style watch... here we go, let's do this Fall style! *Still doing that Fall evoking thing over here in L.A.* Today I'm going to show you how you can wear one pair of shoes, three different ways this season, and yes with open toe heels! I took my current favorite pair of pumps, these Calvin Klein Vivian patent snake print sandals, and styled them three different ways. And even though it's getting cooler out, there are a ton of ways you can still get away with wearing your open toed pumps this Fall season!


Take this look out to a brunch meeting or just to a night out with the girls, I call this the 'casual ballerina' look. Taking casual to another level here with this JustFab Mandy jumpsuit, which is comfortable and cute with it's zip up front (and back), and front pockets. I wore this out with my Calvin Klein's, and even though it's getting cooler out, the jumper and jacket keep me warm enough. These heels are 4" leather heels with the daintiest of pronounced platforms, are covered in a sleek snake print, and have a strap that wraps around your ankle. To top the look off I wore this faux leather Easy Jacket also by JF, and to keep the whole 'ballerina' thing going, I did the 'off duty ballerina' top knot accessorized with this beautiful beaded Free People headpiece. The makeup featured is the 'line dance' makeup look, and to see how I did it, head on over to my beauty channel here and watch the tutorial! It took all of five minutes to do! I hope you like it!


Prance around an event in this ensemble or just around - out on your next date night, I call this the 'sporty chic' .... and yes I am wearing sparkly ankle socks with these heels! Open toed heels worn with socks are all the rage this coming season! Hey Beyonce did it, so we can totalllyyyy pull it off! I really like how the ankle socks add a bit of edge to the look (and keep my toesies warm), and I kept it girly with this checkered scuba skirt and lace top. If it were a bit colder out, I'd just top this look off with a nice denim jacket and bam ready to dance the night away!


And this look.... which we'll call the 'business girl gone bad' ....because one, I like naming things and two, because I feel like it's something I'd wear to the office and then run off to an event in! Also take note of this pose, it's apparently my most favorite pose to do ever. Not sure what it is I'm doing with my arms but we'll go with it. 

So even though it's windy out, I can still wear my heels so long as I wear these sheer floral tights....and a warm jacket. I'm a bit obsessed with printed tights these days! But for good reason! They're just so cute with my sandals, and in this JF dress I'm feelin foxy!!! Foxy is still a thing kids say these days right? Well I was feeling foxy and fabulous! I accessorized the look with black chandelier earrings and since the dress has front slits in it I decided no necklace was neccessary. Instead, I slipped on a chunky ring and off I went!  

So three fun looks, for three different occasions, styled with one pair of sexy heels. Gotta love how creative us ladies can get when the season changes! Beyond all of the recipes I can cook up that include pumpkin puree, I also love my layers. I'm telling you, Fall season tis the best season! What do you love most about the Fall? About the change in weather? P.S. I say there are no rules in fashion, wear what makes you feel confident! Unless they're flip flops.....I would say to stay away from socks and flip flops whenever possible ;)

Thanks for sharing in my themed fashion tour today, and I'll see you soon with another look combining a hairstyle and makeup look you'll see this Fall! Click here to check out the latest in my series and happy pumpkin spicing! 



xoxoxo- Jess





1 comment :

  1. Excited for this party yahooooo!!!! here ya gooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete