Beauty & the Blog - video, lifestyle, beauty, and a blog -

Sunday, October 26, 2014

LIVE chat with Anne Curtis, star of Blood Ransom using #BloodRansomMovie Twitter Party!

Hello beautiful people! Mark your calendars my fellow U.S. Twitter users and be sure to follow me because this Wednesday, October 29th at 6pm PST, I'm hosting a Twitter party for the new movie Blood Ransom!!! It features Anne Curtis, Alexander Dreymon, and Caleb Hunt! You'll get to ask all the questions and have them answered by lead actress Anne Curtis, and myself, LIVE this Wednesday! Be sure to use our hashtag #BloodRansomMovie so we can see you! Participate by signing up for the Twitter party below and all U.S. prize winners will be announced at the end of the Twitter party so sign up for your chance! Can't wait to chat with you all!



   If you haven't yet seen the trailer to the film, I'll link you here - it has all the things you want in a movie....love, action, drama, and vampires. Vampires.....enough said. I can't get enough of vampire drama, I don't know if it's their nocturnal habits, smokey eyes, or their love of wearing black- but I can relate to all of these things! Pretty sure I'm secretly a vampire. Hence I'll never age. That and I'm Asian and you know what they say....Asian don't raisin- I'm totally putting that on a tee shirt! 

So please be sure to follow me on Twitter before the party starts, to be a part of the conversation and catch all the action, I'm @Jess_Lizama and follow Anne too, @AnneCurtisSmith, she's an amazing actress and the woman is just stunning! I'm totally prepared to take a ton of photos with her this week at the premiere....ahem for YOU of course... because I'm a good friend...of course! 

You can sign up for the Twitter party with the form I've provided below so that you're able to participate. Our hashtag for the party is #BloodRansomMovie so be sure to use it during the party :D We're going to be giving out a ton of awesome swag, not to mention it's a time for us just to hang out and chat...LIVE you guys, like whoa! And you can see the film in theatres across the U.S on Halloween! I'll link the site for the film or you can go to http://www.bloodransommovie.com/ to see the trailer, read up on the plot and characters, and to check out theatre listings.

You can RSVP for the event by simply filling out the form below, clicking Enter, and please leave us a comment! Oh and list your 'name' as your Twitter handle (i.e. @jess_lizama) and your URL as your Twitter web address (i.e. http://twitter.com/jess_lizama). I can't wait to chat with you all!

xoxoxo- Jess



18 comments :

  1. So excited for this!! - @annecurtisonly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're always here to support Anne Curtis :) -MASENNA (Anne and Sam Milby fans)

    ReplyDelete
  3. will definitely support ms anne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. excited for this I Love You Anne <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoooo! super exciteeeeeeed!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see Crystal!!!������

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to chat Anne Live ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to watch the movie ��������

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaaayy so excited for this! Counting the hours! :p Go Mon Amour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very much excited for this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yehey... Soo excited.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo excitedd!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excited for this party yahoooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete