Beauty & the Blog - video, lifestyle, beauty, and a blog -

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Best Frangrances For The Summer- My Faves

If you know me than you know I'm ALL about fragrances! I have about 20 perfumes at home, it's a problem I know.  Anything that makes my skin or hair smell divine, I'm all about. I always have at least 2 different perfumes with me at any given time. I also ALWAYS have a roller ball of some sort ON me ALL the time, just in case! haha. I've changed my sense of smell over the past few months, switched out my current faves, and today I'll share with you my favorite summer fragrances and why I love them so much!


1. Harajuku Lovers G here: I've loved this particular perfume for a few years now, it's very light and smells like a sexy coconut. My descriptions will be weird. I'm just saying it's such a refreshing light scent ;D

2. Escada Moon Sparkle here: If ever you've hugged me and ask what scent I'm wearing because you liked it, this is IT! I've been wearing Moon Sparkle for years, it will always forever be one of my most favorite scents to wear. Wear this scent on a date, or for a dinner night, or girls night out, it's sexy, and musky without being old lady musky ewww. It fruity and literally the best. 

3. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche here: I don't normally go for the heavier smells, the older more mature scents, but this one I'll make an exception for. It's Chanel's 'fresh' one, it's lighter than the original, still sexy and sophisticated, but not fruity at all which I normally grab for. This is classy and I feel like such a lady when I wear it. 

4. Escada Taj Sunset here: I have been wearing Escada since I was able to afford my own perfume, and each year they come out with a new scent, I rarely go for new scents because they usually smell almost identical to the one before it, but THIS, this is INCREDIBLE. My new ALL TIME MOST FAVORITE SCENT! It's fruity and sexy and young and flirty and girly and smells like papaya and summer breezes hahaha. Wow that was a tangent! But this perfume is hands down my new favorite of the 101 faves I have lol. If I've ever turned you on to Moon Sparkle, take Taj Sunset for a spin, you'll love it I promise!

5. Viva La Juicy here: Juicy Couture is another one of those fragrance lines that I just pass up, but their Viva La Juicy and their Viva La Juicy Noir here are so so so delicious. They are both more sophisticated and musky, but again, I don't go for old lady mature smelling musks. No offense to those who do, it's just not me. These two are the ONLY scents I'll wear from Juicy. This double ended roller ball is a must have always have in my purse or clutch. It's such a sultry sexy scent. 

Give these a go, or if you're out next time and want to try out a perfume, try one of these! I've linked them directly, or you can click on the 'perfume' link in my side bar and check out the site I get most of my perfumes from, they're always having a sale of some kind and are discounted from most places, so use the codes to get your discounts! :D

10% off on orders of $49 or more using code 'ST101'

Free Shipping on any order $49 or more using code 'STFREE' 

I'm obsessed with smelling good, with all things coconut, and with having soft skin and hair, sooooo my posts surround these things. Hope you're loving them. I have my favorite scents for men also, any fellas out there or ladies want to know what they are? Leave it in the comments! 

Happy scent hunting!


xoxo-
Jess




















No comments :

Post a Comment