Beauty & the Blog - video, lifestyle, beauty, and a blog -

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring into bold prints and splashes of blush

Spring time means a change in fashion for the ladies, and a change in time for the fellas! I put together this photo set for you of some of my favorite things to pair together at the moment. Gotta love this California weather!




I have always been and always will be in love with kimonos. I think they're versatile, I love the flow of them, and they can be layered with anything. This is a True Decadence Velvet Baroque Kimono top, beneath it a Dolce and Gabbana brightly printed crop top, and I paired it with high waisted denim shorts. 

I'm obsessed with these Forever21 combat boots! I love the color, I love the length of them, I love that they are sweetness meets badassness. 


For the accessories I chose these Wildfox sunglasses, this blush pink Guess chunky necklace, and then stacked a few of these Dezso cuffs which I just love because they're so dainty yet have some edge to them.


Finish off this casual chic look with a bold red lip and you're set! This is perfect for a day out with the girls, a lunch date, or simply to run around town causing a ruckus!  

Follow me on Polyvore for more fashion, inspiration, and outfit obsessions http://jesslizama.polyvore.com/


Sunny springtime wishes to you, and I'll meet ya back here later for more! Off I go to put some more outfits together, see you on Polyvore! 


xoxo




No comments :

Post a Comment